Luxurious lakeside villa in the peaceful forest in Rovaniemi
Willa Lumia is located on the shores of beautiful Lake Norvaj, just above the Arctic Circle. Willa Lumia is a Finnish dream. 15 metres from the shore of the lake, surrounded by forest and silence. You can sit in the sauna or you can barbecue. You can enjoy nature by simply opening the front door.
Admire the northern lights from your bed
Enjoy the nature of Lapland that surrounds to you
Have your dream wedding night
Relax in the Finnish sauna
Willa Lumia equipment and services
Do you need a moment of respite in the middle of everyday life? Do you deserve a little luxury? Or do you want an active holiday that includes nature walks and exciting new experiences? Willa Lumia has all that on offer.
Willa Lumia inner spaces
- Sleeps 9: 3 bedrooms, 5 beds and a sofa bed
- 1 bathroom
- The kitchen, dining area and living room are open-plan – perfect for socialising.
- A large sauna with room for everyone
- Individual control of air conditioning and heating
- Free Wi-fi
Willa Lumia backyard
- Free, private parking
- Heated garage
- Electric car charging plug
- Large terrace with outdoor fireplace
- BBQ facilities
- Private sandy beach and beach volleyball court
- Reindeer are often seen
Willa Lumia services
- On request, for example, reindeer, husky and snowmobile safaris, northern lights tours, ice fishing, snowshoe and slipper trips and canoe trips.
- Departure for safaris from the yard of Willa Lumia.
- Wood-fired hot tubs available to order in the yard all year round
- Staff available 24/7
Willa Lumia is located in the forest near the city
At Willa Lumia, you feel like you are in the middle of the peaceful Lapland wilderness. But the city is surprisingly close. You can quickly get to the centre of Rovaniemi to enjoy e.g. shopping, chamber music or a football match.
14 min (12,8 km) by car
16 min (16,3 km) by car
Santa’s Workshop village
14 min (15,6 km) by car